Skip to main content
- Six White LEDs: 12/85/205 Lumens
- One Red LED: 45 Lumens
- Wide Light Cone/Runtime: 62 Hours
- Night Vision-Friendly Red Illumination
- Constant-On/SOS Settings/Location
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) ≥ 90
- One Multi-Function Pushbutton
- Water-Resistant Body with Magnetic Base
- Attachment Loop Included
- Nightcore's LR30 High-CRI Dual-Output Lantern is an ultra-compact and lightweight lighting option that makes a great companion for everything from camping to emergency preparedness. The illumination system features six white LEDs and one red LED, paired with a light diffuser. With a high color rendering index value (CRI), the white light output has color resemblance that is very close to sunlight. Together the white LEDs deliver a maximum of 205 lumens in a wide cone of light, capable of covering a flat area of up to 22 yards in diameter. In addition to low, medium, and high constant-on modes, this headlight offers a 45-lumen red output for special purposes like use for astronomy, night photography as well as for use with night vision devices. To improve reliability in the field, the lantern features a reverse polarity protection function top protect the electronics from accidental damage due to incorrectly inserted batteries.
To eliminated doubts and to enable you to use this compact and lightweight lantern anywhere, indoors or outdoors, the housing is made of impact-resistant and water-resistant polymer. It features a hanging loop and a magnetic base to allow you to attach this lantern to almost anything, including a vertical iron surface.
|Unit Of Measure
Others Also Bought
More From This Category