CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Maximum Brightness of 1000 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance of 320m
- Maximum Intensity of 25,700 Candelas
ATR Technology Maintains the P12GT within its Safe Operating Limits
P12GT incorporates the Advanced Temperature Regulation (A.T.R.) technology that automatically detects its real-time internal temperature and adjusts its output accordingly to accommodate to various operating conditions, eliminating overheating issues and extending work life drastically.
P12GT emits at a superb throw distance and doubled intensity made possible by the revolutionary SC5 technology on the CREE XP-L HI V3 LED. With Nitecore’s Crystal Coating Technology, you will see P12GT throws as far as your wide reflector searchlights.
Thermoelectric Separation Technology Maximizing Heat Dissipation
P12GT introduces the thermoelectric separation technology to its copper substrates. By separating circuit with heat sink substrates, this technology minimizes structural thermal resistance and ensures internal heat is dissipated to the exteriors rapidly. It optimizes P12GT’s output stability in long-time working and extends the LED work life significantly.
As Far-Throwing As Your Wide Reflector Searchlights
Cree XP-L HI V3 LED crosses fire with Nitecore’s Crystal Coating Technology to bring unprecedented beam concentration and beam range to the market. You used to rely on your wide reflector searchlights for far throws, now P12GT (only 1” diametrical in the head) can throw as far and beyond!
Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology
PDOT provides extreme reflector performance.
Intuitive User Interface
Front-facing tactical switch for your precise momentary/constant illumination.
Side switch for your quick selection from various modes and brightness levels.
Four Brightness Levels
Three Concealed Special Modes
- 1000 Lumen - High
- 280 Lumen - Mid
- 55 Lumen - Low
- 1 Lumen - UltraLow
- Location Beacon
Versatile Built-In Indicator Behind Side Switch
- Upon turning on, the power indicator will blink once every two seconds to indicate battery power levels below 50%; the power indicator will blink rapidly and constantly to indicate battery power levels close to depletion.
- With P12GT turned off, holding the side switch and pressing the tail switch simultaneously activates the blue indicator. It will blink to indicate battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V).
Excellent Using Experience Fueled by One 18650 Battery
A 18650 Li-ion battery offers high power density, great performance and long runtime. You can carry fewer batteries compared to using AA batteries, and enjoys lighter, smaller and more stable using experience. As a 18650 battery has long life cycle and easy chargeability, it is highly recommended that you guarantee an extended pleasant using experience by charging it with a quality charger such as the Nitecore UM10 and UM20 chargers.
Advantages of Physical Reverse Polarity Protection
- Simpler circuit design provides higher work efficiency for operations
- Physical blocking avoids electricity distraction from electrical polarity detection
- Direct current blocking secures batteries fundamentally
Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)