CREE XM-L2 U2, Ultraviolet LEDs
- Maximum Brightness of 800 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance of 180m
- Maximum Intensity of 8,100 Candelas
Dual Light Sources
One main LED plus four secondary ultraviolet LEDs. Purpose built for authentication, forensics and identification applications.
Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 LED that emits 800 scorching lumens with up to 50,000 hours of burn time.
Strobe Ready Button
All metal construction button for direct access to Strobe mode in any state.
Ultimate One-Handed Operation
Strobe Ready has two models of operation:
- Press and hold in any state to enter strobe mode
- Press when the light is on to select a desired brightness level
Three Individual Settings for Different Needs
When the light is off, loosen and tighten the torch head with the STROBE READY pressed to select a desired mode. Once the bezel has been tightened, the P20UV will indicate a mode has been selected:
- One flash for Tactical Mode
- Two flashes for Law Enforcement Mode
- Three flashes for General Mode
Straightforwardly built for self-defense and fighting in dark environments. Turbo is the default state in this mode.
Law Enforcement Mode
Ideal for patrol duty applications. This setting offers strobe mode, high, medium, ultraviolet outputs, a perfect combination of optimal performance and prolonged runtime..
Ideal for everyday use. Besides Strobe mode, it comprised of turbo, medium, low and ultraviolet outputs. General mode provide an intelligent memory function to ensure direct access to the setting last used when reactivated.
Anti-Rolling Bezel Design
Featuring a thoughtful anti-rolling bezel design to provide a firm grip
Standard Size Crenated Bezel
Standard 31.8mm (1 ¼ inches) crenated bezel works with accessories of all types
Also features advanced optics technology for extreme reflector performance
NTH30B Flashlight Holster
- Compact design and smooth contour ensure a quick draw
- 360 degree rotatable to lighten peripheral vision
- Work with tactical lanyards to enable hands free operation
- Extra battery compartment to carry backup batteries
Power Indicators on the Tail
- Three flashes: Power levels above 50%
- Two flashes: Power levels below 50%
- One flash: battery power close to depletion
Runs on One 18650 Li-ion Battery or Two CR123 Batteries
The NBM1618 battery magazine securely holds two CR123 batteries thus increasing electrical conductivity and reliability by preventing battery movement.
Quality Controlled and Unique Serial Number
Every P20UV unit is carefully inspected for quality before leaving the factory and also has a unique serial number laser-etched into its body making counterfeits and thing of the past.
For All-Weather Operations
Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)