Voltage indicator built in
CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Maximum Brightness of 1000 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance of 232m
- Maximum Intensity of 13,500 Candelas
Premium CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
This product utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED that emits 1000 scorching lumens, up to 50,000 hours of burn time.
Incorporating Innovative “Precision Digital Optics Technology”
PDOT utilizes digital simulation and precise point-to-point curved reflecting methods to optimize reflector performance. This translates to a more consistent, uniform and full-coverage beam capable of illuminating targets at up to 232 meters.
High light output and long throw distance from an extremely compact body.
Compatible with primary CR123 and 18650 li-ion rechargeable batteries.
Highly Intuitive and User-Friendly Interface
A tactical tail switch offers momentary illumination
A side switch offers quick access to all brightness levels and functions.
Four Brightness Levels
Three Concealed Special Modes
- 1000 Lumen - High
- 240 Lumen - Mid
- 70 Lumen - Low
- 1 Lumen - Lower
- Location Beacon
Integrated Multi-Functional Indicator Light
- With the P12 switched on, the power indicator will blink once every two seconds when power levels reach 50%.
- With the P12 switched on, the power indicator will blink rapidly when power levels are low.
- With the P12 switched off, press and hold the side switch while simultaneously pressing the tail switch to display the battery voltage (accurate to +-0.1V)
A specialized U-shaped tailcap facilitates operation with gloves and also prevents accidental activation.
Ultra-Clear Mineral Glass
This product features toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with doubled-sided anti-reflective coating which ensures the highest optical efficiency and light transmittance.
For All-Weather Operations
Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)