- Designed for hazardous industries including land and marine petroleum exploitation, petrochemical and chemical industries
- Type II non-mine explosion-proof electrical appliance
CREE XM-L2 U3 LED
- Maximum Brightness of 830 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance of 270m
- Maximum Intensity of 18,300 Candelas
Features Aerospace Grade Aluminum Alloy
EF1 explosion-proof flashlight introduces aerospace grade aluminum alloy to its body construction, ad achieves a body thickness of 3mm (20% thicker than ordinary flashlights.
Utilizes CREE XM-L2 U3 LED
EF1 utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U3 LED to boast a peak intensity of 830 lumens and enables a maximum runtime up to 50,000 hours.
Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology
Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
Three Brightness Levels
Features Sliding Control Switch
Sliding control switch provides rapid and accurate one-hand brightness adjustment
Advance Temperature Regulation Technology
Advance Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology enables dynamically adjustment to output performance according to body temperature.
- 830 Lumen - High
- 320 Lumen - Mid
- 4 Lumen - Low
|Unit Of Measure||ea|