Skip to main content
- The defining characteristic of the TM21C is the tilting emitter head.
- In the 0° (straight) orientation it looks and is used like a conventional flashlight, but tilt the head 90° forward and it converts into a right-angle task or tactical light. This tilting can be done with a single finger for easier use and handling.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of everyday use, the body is made of a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy that is treated with a scratch-resistant hard-anodized finish. It is O-ring sealed to be waterproof and submersible to over six and a half feet, and impact-resistant to over three feet.
- Nitecore designed the light with a magnetic base and an integrated hang loop to add even more versatility to an already versatile light. Leaving your hands free for tasks, it also allows you to point the beam right where you need it. The head of this clever little 105-lumen torch swivels 180° and tilts 90°, and the light is equipped with a belt/pocket clip and a hanging loop. On-off switching and brightness selection is controlled by a push button on the head.
- 1/50/190/400/1000 Lumens
- One CREE XP-L HD V6 LED
- SOS, Location Beacon, Strobe Functions
- Adjustable 90° Tilting Head
- Side Activation Push-Button Switch
- Hard-Anodized Aluminum Alloy Body
- Impact Resistant and Submersible
- Hang Loop and Magnetic Base
- Integrated Power Level Indicator
- Runs on One 18650 / Two CR123 Batteries
|Unit Of Measure
Others Also Bought
More From This Category